Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Recipe: Pina Colada Pops!


 
Recently I bought some Popsicle molds, I guess I have been pretty nostalgic lately, thinking about how my mom used to make homemade Popsicle for my friends and I when we were kids,
then a few months ago I saw some Popsicle recipes on Pinterest and though I would give it go!
Mind you this is my own experimental recipe, I kinda just went with I knew would taste good.
 
I got the Popsicle molds at Bed Bath and Beyond for like 4.99 for four (way to go deal!)
 
Since my husband and I LOVE Pina Coladas I decided to try making Pina Colada ones.
 
It's super easy and super tasty
All you need is:
1 Can of Crushed Pineapple (With the juice!)
1 Can of coconut milk
1/2 a bag or more shredded sweetened coconut (optional)
 
 
Dump it all in a blender, you can chooses to add the shredded coconut or not, I know some people don't care for the texture so if your one of THOSE people them skip it, but personally I think it really makes it taste even more "coconutty"
 
Blend it all up, pour it in the molds ( leave a little room at the top for them to expand)
And let them freeze.
Easy Peasy!
 
And SO refreshing!!

No comments: