Monday, August 20, 2012

Lovely lady


I love when I find a little nook of time in the morning to take photos on my front porch ;)
But I really need a better camera, my Cannon Elph really doesn't cut it, not even for everyday shots, the clarity just isn't there.
If you have any good camera suggestions, we happen to be in the market for one, so lay them on me, I'm all ears!

Top: Acxess ( via a gift from a friend)
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Mee Too ( by way of TJ Maxx)
and no, I am NOT wearing white nylons, yes I am ACTUALLY that pale white LOL
It's the Irish/Slovak heritage that makes me practially see thru lol

1 comment:

LyddieGal said...

such a cute little skirt!

Now if you really want some clarity I suppose you could go for the canon 5D... ya know, it's only like $2000.

(maybe someday I'll upgrade my 60D)

Chic on the Cheap