Saturday, August 18, 2012

I'll admit it, I'm a LUSH

I am sure that more than a few of you may be familiar with the handmade cosmetics company LUSH.
I had always loved looking through their catalogs, but never formally
visited a store or ordered anything.

Over the past year, I have gotten more into natural based products, so when I got the latest issue of the LUSH Times in the mail last weekend, I decided it was time to take the plunge.
All I can say is WOW, why the hell didn't I use this  stuff before????
...no seriously!!
I bought a small bottle of the Daddy-o shampoo for my natural blonde tresses. And a container of Bare Naked Lady Dusting Powder.

The shampoo is violet colored to tone down the brassiness of blonde and grey hair,
 but it smells like Violets ( truth be told, I never even KNEW what a violet SMELLED like)
Well let me tell you people it smells AWESOME! Not only that,
but my hair actually smelled that good for like two days!

The Bare Naked Lady Dusting Powder is Talc free ( big bonus)
it is made mainly of baking soda and other organic ingredients.
It smells like roses but is definitely not strong at all,
 it does however come in handy for dusting on your lady parts ;)
(now you know too much about what I do with MY dusting powder)

I haven't tried the "SWOOSH" yet, but it intrigues me, its a shower jelly, and it is supposed to have hte consistency of jello, plus it's blue, so.....what's not to love!!

All of their products are made without preservatives, so they all have an expiration date on them and also come with a cartoon photo of the person who hand made your stuff! I think that is so awesome, just to know that someone put their time and effort into making these awesome treats :)

The prices are a little steep, but I promise you, the quality is outstanding!!!
And in my opinion worth every penny.

If you haven't already, check them out at here 








No comments: