Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Five Beauty Products I Currently Cannot Live Without

 I never really used to be product loyal.
Then overtime, you use certain products and find yourself buying them again and again.....and again.
These are a few of the products that I have noticed pop up routinely on my CVS receipts.

L'Oreal Visible Lift Foundation.
I actually bought this after hearing Kandee Johnson obsess over it, I figured, if it is good enough for a makeup artist
then why not try it?!
It comes two different ways, as a pump, and as a bottle with an attached brush, both are awesome.
I really like it because it has SPF 17, and Pro Retinal to firm up sagging skin
and some of the fine lines that have crept up around my eyes.
It is extremely easy to apply and is barley noticeable ( in a good way)

Maybelline "The Falsies" Mascara
If you have light blond eyelashes like me, or just sparse ones, this mascara can do wonders!!
It has little fibers in the formula that lay on your lashes making them look longer and thicker.
This has been a repeat buy for me many many times!


AVON Magix Highlighting Pen
If you love Lancome Touche Eclat, you will love this lower priced alternative!
Use it to lighten up any shadows around your nose, inner corners of your eyes or even pimples.
A little bit really goes a long way! I also like to use it as a secondary concealer, and to highlight my brow bone.
To order, Click HERE

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush
usually I love my old standby blush
Benetint by Benefit
But every now and then I like to change it up to a more girly pop of pink,
Bouncy blush is actually kind of neat, it really is bouncy, it's almost like a clay.
It goes on real easy and leave a just pinched look on your cheeks.

Garnier Fructis Style Anti-Humidity Hairspray
This past summer, this stuff has been a complete GODSEND,
it holds your hair with out weighing it down with deposits and buildup.
A MUST for humid climates, which as of late, seems to be anywhere in north to south east America!


Any favorite products that YOU can't live with out? Let me know!


No comments: