Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ballerina


I had wanted to do a full outfit post today,but the place that I normally shoot my photos, is closed for the week,so I am resorting to what photos I can take with my Iphone
before I shoot out the door to work, needless to say, they didn't turn out so well.
I did however save three of my favorite shots, and to be honest,
they are they best parts of my outfit today anywyas lol



I have always loved bun, big buns, small buns, mess buns,my husbands buns..........
...oh wait....that's a different post.....

My hair hasn't been long enough to actually FORM a bun,
so you can imagine my excitement when I found out a way to actually manage one.
I love this bun it is so ballerina like and big and pretty :)

New Zodiac Necklace I got yesterday from AVON

Bracelet goes with the necklace, but it drove me nuts the way it was flopping around all over the place, so I stacked some bangles on top of it and  called it a day :)


Hope your day is full of pretty things !


1 comment:

his little lady said...

aw, can't wait for my hair to grow out so i can start doing fun up do's again!
xo TJ