Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Little posh in a cheap closet

I have really been making a concerted effort to incorporate more well made pieces into my wardrobe,
you know, peice that actually LAST from year to year..
 
Yesterday i had the luxury of a day off and found myself at one of Clevelands upscale shopping malls, with money to burn ( don't you just HATE that??) ( insert sarcasm)
 
And I was ALONE!!! By Myself!!!! WOOHOO!!
 
Anyway,I found this skirt at Banana Republic, I must say it will quickly become my favorite :)
Not to mention that it retails for 85 dollars, but was on clearance for 27
PLUS 15% off for signing up for a store card!!!!
 
You can thank my husband for the clear photo ;)
 
and blame the cuteness on my little guy who wanted to model as well lol
 
 
Sweater: Old Navy
Necklace: Charming Charlies
Skirt: Banana Republic
Heels:Target
Bracelets: Walmart


On the little man



Top: Target
Shorts: Thrifted
Socks:Kmart
Shoes: Osh Kosh

2 comments:

Eloise and things said...

Ahhhhh your shoes and your cardi match! So fantastic, happy to be your newest follower! -E

Unknown said...

Thanks hun! I will be sure to follow you as well!