Friday, November 6, 2009

Fabulous Fall Fashion Goodness

So I HAD to make a fall fashion post about the things I am loving right now, Most of these things are yearly fall favorites.

Chunky and fine knit hats in all sorts of colors . hat by Pixiebell on etsy
Every kind of patterned tights imaginable, I cannot get enough of them!
Photo from this cute gals site. I would love to display my stockings like this, brilliant.
sweater dresses in all shapes and colors! They are so easy to wear

with a pair of cute tights and warm boots or booties
Ridiculous oversized glasses
I am so very in love with enamel jewelry, and these bamboo bracelets are do DIE for!
These rugged boots from Wanted


And these would be super cute with a grey sweater dress and black tights!

Happy dressing!

2 comments:

Mrs Munster said...

I seemed to be getting into funky tights this autumn. Those purple boots are rather cute.

Mary Elizabeth said...

I love all of this! You have always had the best fashion sense. I am looking for the perfect sweater dress now.