Wednesday, June 24, 2009

36 Weeks

I am feeling a bit better this week, physical therapy gave me a machine called a TENS unit, bascially it is these 4 electrodes you hook up to your back and it sends electric impluses into your nerves to help them relax. While it doesn't fix the pain compleltely, it does enable me to be maybe 10 percent more comfortable, wich is wonderful.

I also had to suck it up and let Bills mom bring over a porta-potty chair, (because I sleep in the living room and can't make it up the stairs 4 times a night to pee) oh yeah, were ALLLL ol lady over here! But my diginity flew out the window weeks ago lol so I really don't care, besides you have NO IDEA how nice it is to just waddle to the dining room to pee LOL. TMI I know.

We finally got the nursery done, my mom came over the other day and helped me,then made us dinner and even did some laundry for us, it was SO nice to be taken care of lol.
We just need to put up the curtains and get the mattress for the crib. My mother even packed my hospital bag!

On Friday I will be at 36 Weeks! So really I don't have far to go (thank god). And I am sleeping more now during the day, I am just so damn tired.

Well I get checked on tues the 30th to see if I dilated, I don't expect that I have but there is no sense in NOT hoping right?

Also the 30th is my two year wedding anniversay,sadly the only action that I will be getting that day is from my doctor LOL.

Everytime that I am feeling down, I just pull out his little outfits that I washed in baby detergent, and take inthe new baby smell, and somehow, I feel better.

3 comments:

MICHELE29 said...

I NEEEEED TO KNOW IS THER ANYTHING ELSE YOU NEED BEFORE I SEND THIS BOX TO YOU, SERIOUSLY LOOK AROUND AND THINK. DO YOU HAVE BOTTLES? PACIFIERS? BABY SOAP? ONSIES? SLEEPERS? OUTFITS? BLANKETS?WASHCLOTHS?TOWELS? BOTTLE DRYING RACK? BABTY SOCKS? LEMME KNOW IMMA SEND THIS BOX OUT PROLLY FRIDAY OF NEXT WEEK CAUSE I WANNA ADD A FEW MORE THINGS, AND LEMME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING YOU DONT HAVE, I GOTCHA COVERED. HOW ABOUT SOME NIPPLE PADS? LOL. LOVE YAS!! OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!!!

Mrs Munster said...

4 more weeks for your due date! You must be so excited. I feel rather lucky that I've got toilet both upstairs and downstairs, in case I will end up sleeping on sofa (sounds like my hubby would kick me out of bed). I've been thinking to get TENS for the labour. Are you planning to use it also then or just now?

Unknown said...

Mrs. Munster:
I am planning on just using it now prbably, but I may use it in the begginning stages of labor also,