Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This just totally made my day!!!!!

yesterday Pianist and my personal goddess, released her album, Abnormally Attracted to Sin. And my pregnant ass got the last DELUX Addition CD, WHOOHOOO!!!!!! With a poster and a dvd with short films explaining the album, plus a 20 page photo booklet!!!

For those of you who may not understand ( all but Michelle and Mary, who KNOW of my obsession with this woman, Mary shares in it with me :) ) I have every labum she has ever made, and have listened to her since 1993. She is like a PART of me. I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!!!
....ok I am now going to go limp off and enjoy :)

MARY!! GO PICK IT UP!!!!!!!

you can read more about it here on this blog:

http://www.afterglowblog.com/2009/03/10/tori-amos-to-release-abnormally-attracted-to-sin-on-may-19/

2 comments:

Mary Elizabeth said...

I have goosebumps! I love the cover. Wow, that is awesome you got the deluxe CD! Have you heard the whole thing yet? Thoughts? I can't wait! xoxo

Unknown said...

I like it, so far I have only listened to the album once, it is a different sound, but not too different, lots of orchestra stuf in it, and real great rythyms. my two fave songs are Abnormally Attracted to Sin and Welcome to England,I also like Fire to your Plain. You must check it out!