Thursday, March 26, 2009

An Amazing woman

I just wanted to take a second to bring to light an amazing firend in my life and amazing women with unbeatable inner strength. This is My friend Michele,

Michele and I have known each other since 9th grade math class. And I love her to death.


We have been through ALOT togethor. After highschool she left home and ventured on a new life in Florida, She suffered through two bad marriages, and has now found her romeo and married him, she also has a daughter (Elizabeth) who is as cute as a button!
Micheles husband is being deployed to Afghanistan, and although she is used to this, she is scared.

But still she has this unbeatable inner strength and courage that just amazes a person.


She makes no apologies for who she is, (wich is why I adore her so) and has helped me so much with this whole pregnancy thing.


I give her credit because I always told myself I would never marry a military man, because I know I could not handle him being deployed.


But that is why I am so proud of her, she is a mom, an army wife, and an eternal best friend.


Hold tight Michele, I love ya, and me and the girls most definitley got your back for whatever you may need. Even if it means calling me at 4 am in the morning, shit, when your hubby IS deployed I WILL probably be up at 4am feeding the baby lol.


I am asking everyone who knows a gal who has a guy in the service, to give them your kudos, these women are stronger than most, and deserve and award for what they do!


Love ya Chele.



Heather

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you wrote this Heather. She deserves major kudos for all she does and goes through. I want Michele to know that I'm here for her too, whenever ya need me girl! Love you both....HUGS

Mary Elizabeth said...

I agree with Kristal! I am so glad you wrote this. How sweet. I will always be here for you ladies no matter what. I can not imaging what our best friend must be feeling right now. I really respect her and Josh in so many ways. I love you guys. =)

MICHELE29 said...

IAM CRYING MY EYES OUT RIGHT NOW. LOL! I JUST LOVE YOU GUYS TO DEATH! WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I TRUELY LOVE YOU LADIES. THOUGH WE ARE MILES APART, I FEEL LIKE YOU GUYS ARE SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME, I COULDNT HAVE ASK GOD FOR A BETTER SET OF FRIENDS THAN YOU LADIES. PEOPLE WALK IN AND OUT OF YOUR LIFE ALL THE TIME BUT TRUE FRIENDS STAY WITH YOU FOREVER. YOU GIRLS HAVE PROVEN THAT. I LOVE YOU GIRLS!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, I LOVE YOU GUYS!! BFF CHELE~