Saturday, February 14, 2009

My I-pods Soundtrack to my life

My Friend Mary had this on her blog, and It looked fun so here goes:

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie.

NUMBER OF SONGS IN LIBRARY: 634

OPENING CREDITS: Body and Soul ...Tori Amos

WAKING UP: Summer Love...Justin Timberlake

FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL: Where does the good go?...Teagan and Sarah

FALLING IN LOVE: Charlotte.....Kittie

FIGHT SONG: Maybe I'm Amazed.....Paul Mcartney

BREAKING UP: Everythings Just wonderful.....Lilly Allen

PROM: Dead end....The Format

LIFE: You Wouldn't Like Me....Teagan and Sarah

MENTAL BREAKDOWN: Busted Stuff....Dave Matthews Band

DRIVING: Last Night I dreamnt That Somebody Loved Me....The Smiths

FLASHBACK: The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage...Panic! At The Disco

WEDDING: Summer Shudder.....A.F.I

BIRTH OF A CHILD: Good....Better Than Ezra

FINAL BATTLE: Hunter....Portishead

DEATH SCENE: Heaven....John Legend

FUNERAL SONG: She Will Be Loved....Maroon 5

END CREDIT: The Sweet Escape...Gwen Stefani

1 comment:

Mrs Munster said...

This looks like lots of fun. i might have to put this in blog.