Saturday, January 10, 2009

Nursery Ideas

Alot of people have asked what I want to do with the babys room, and because I don't know the sex yet, that's a tough question to answer, but I have been looking through alot of catalogs today (nothing else to do, it's 10 degrees out and we are snowed in for the weekend ) and I found these pictures below, I LOVE this bedding! I think that it would look great with pale yellow and ice blue walls! and I LOVE LOVE this crib. But this is only one idea. I am sure more will follow.
Tommorrow, I plan on stripping the wallpaper backing off of the walls, here is to hoping for easy work!

5 comments:

Mrs Munster said...

Decorating a nursery sounds like a lot of fun!

Mary Elizabeth said...

How sweet. I love the idea so far. You must be so excited. I wish I were snowed in, lol.

Unknown said...

NO Mary you DO NOT want to be snowed in. LL take it back! I wish I was in Florida!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the nesting instinct is kicking in! The Baby Jungle is my favorite. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

I think it will look great!