Saturday, October 25, 2008

It's about Damn Time!!!

For 3 years my husband has been pledging to get into the Cleveland Chopper Hot Rod Association. He has a 1965 Chevy Impala Super Sport, and a huge love for all cars classic (so do I, which is why we are such a good team) Any ways three years ago I convinced him to try to join the Choppers, because they seemed like pretty kewl guys, and I loved all the access to car shows and new socializing. Well it has been a long ass three years, and finally they made him a member Thursday night, so this morning I was so proud of him, we went right out and took pictures of him in the garage with his gear on. Congrats baby, I am proud of you!!!

The man and the back of his car

....yes I am just as excited as you are.....
I am not even really sure what he is pointing at, but we were feeling silly.

No comments: