Wednesday, October 1, 2008

12 reasons I love fall, in no particular order!


1.New Fall Clothes, this season REALLY has a lot to offer, lots of new things, I am totally digging the sweater dresses for work and all the cute patterned tights!



2.Getting to finally burn my Pumpkin fall leaves spice candle!! And my new Hot Buttered Rum Candle.



3.SOUP SEASON! Chicken soup to start off the season, then French onion and Cream of Potato, freeze it up for yummy left over’s all season long!!



4.All the kewl Halloween stuff I have can finally be showcased! And OH! It is the first of Oct!! I can put stuff up tonight! HOORAY!!



5.Long walks in the metro parks with Bill my dogs or Julia, crisp autumn air beautiful fall colors, not to mention the sweet smell of dead leaves.



6.Apples used in cooking, APPLE PIE!!!!



7.The tasty decorated Halloween sugar cookies that I make and bring into work!!



8.The two bands that remind me of fall, Cold Play and Portishead. And playing them endlessly on my ipod!



9.My homemade cranberry sauce mmmmm makes the whole house smell like cranberries and cloves!



10.Hot toddy concoctions! Try this: heat up some milk, add a teaspoon of honey (to taste),cloves, cinnamon and ginger, then top it off with a shot of rum!!



11.Lighting candles, turning off the lights and snuggling with the hubby and puppy.



12The ability to jump in a big ol pile of leaves with unbridled passion and gutso!

1 comment:

Mrs Munster said...

Hot toddy concoctions sound delicious. Have to try it. I love fall, especially Halloween!