Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mutt N Stuff

Work has been a complete shit this week, and since I haven't really done anything good for my self, I decided after dinner tonight to take the pooch for a walk around

d the new park trail that surrounds Coe Lake. it was a beautiful night and the sun was so pretty setting in trees, we walked until the trail ended, and then discovered new streets in my neighborhood that I didn't even know existed. it was peaceful and just what I needed!

Starskys always ready for a ride in the car and a walk

Beautiful scenerey on our walkNothing like a content mutt!

1 comment:

Mrs Munster said...

Starsky is such a handsome lad! I does make a difference to a day when you go for nice long walk with your best mate. The scenery on your walk looks fabulous. I really like the area that we live in. It doesn't have the best reputation, but it's mile from the city centre and it has got TWO huge fields within 5 minute walk from our house. Good for us and the doggies :)