Saturday, July 5, 2008

The 4th !

Yesterday day was the fourth of July, and for only the second time since we have lived here, we were actually home for it, (last year we were on our honeymoon in South Carolina, where the fireworks are like being in iraq ground combat) We had the familes over and some extra friends, grilled hot dogs, hamburgers, and brawtwurst, The great american meal!! And all sat around the bonfire in the yard, we tried to get down to downtwon Berea to see the fire works but that was like asking for a death wish, Ihave never seen a little city sobusy in my life!! So we all went back to the house and realized that we could see the fire works through a hole in between two large black walnut trees that we have, it was perfect! It was almost as if the trees were cut that way just to show the fireworks! A good time was had by all!
Starsky all clean and dressed up in his Independance Day Scarf

Ok I am going to be a bit conceided here, for turnign 30 in two weeks....my ass looks great!Enjoying fireworks from our patioFireworks between the treesLOL Bill looks like an Iron Smith in this photo.I love the Genny, don't hate.Happy 4th!

2 comments:

Mrs Munster said...

Sounds like you had a great night and your dog is looking so cute with his scarf! I also love the red polkadot shoes you've got. They are delicious :)

Mrs Munster said...

I hope you don't mind I also added you to my bloglist...